Dr. Chase Andreason
Meet Dr. Andreason, Oral Surgeon
Dr. Chase Andreason began practicing his fine motor skills at a young age while working with his Dad and brothers on construction sites, and tinkering in the garage. He loved building and fixing things
He was like most young boys wanting to become a cowboy when he grew up. He worked with his cousins on their farms and ranches during his summers. In high school, he enrolled in an EMT class which opened his eyes to new ideas about the future. It was there that he realized how important it was to obtain the skill and education necessary to help those in need.
A few years later, when Dr. Chase had the chance to go on a humanitarian mission to Mexico with a group of various surgeons, he found what he wanted to do for the rest of his life. He was teamed up with an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and decided this was the career for him. Although he still has dreams of becoming a real Cowboy one day, Dr. Chase could not be happier utilizing his training to continue aiding his community.
- Utah State University/University of Utah: Dr. Andreason earned his B.S. degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Biochemistry along with Finance.
- Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health at A.T. Still University: Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree and was awarded the Dental Implant Student Award (Recognized by AAOMS as outstanding dental student for the achievement and performance related to the placement of dental implants)
- Indiana University: Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Indiana University: Dr. Andreason went on to his rigorous Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Indiana University, one of the largest and most well renowned teaching institutions and medical centers in the nation.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Arizona Dental License
- Arizona 1301 General Anesthesia and Deep Sedation Permit
- International team for Implantology (ITI) – 2014-Present
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association – 2014-Present
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – 2014-Present
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – 2014-Present
- American Student Dental Association – 2008-2012
- Hispanic Student Dental – 2008-2012